Sunday, February 16, 2014

the best friend you meet




“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
― Elbert Hubbard

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” 
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” 
― Mark Twain

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?"  he whispered.  "Yes, Piglet?"  "Nothing,"  said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. " I just wanted to be sure of you.” 

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” 
― Alfred Tennyson

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

“It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” 
― Marlene Dietrich





0 comments:

Post a Comment